Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 26, 2005

Gym Day!

Today suppose to meet jing hui at jurong east sport complex for gym, then i reach there, suddenly few very very hungry, so we went to eat in KFC. this is the first time i queue like 30 mins, to order my food, there will like 60+ sec 1-2 student queueing up buying food, then they will like cutting our queue, then i was kinda fed up, so i poke the boy in front of me and say
me :" OIE U CUT QUEUE AR?"
me :" U KNOW I QUEUE VERY LONG LIAO OR NOT? U KNOW U CUT QUEUE MAKE ME VERY DU LAN OR NOT?"
boy:" nono, i talking to my friend only(sound very scare)"
me :"OH OK, THEN GET OUT, LATER THEN TALK"
boy walk away,
then another one come to cut the queue,
me :"HELLO U TRYING TO CUT QUEUE AR?(i smile and talk to him)"
boy:"erm, u queuing also ar?
me:"" AR BO I STAND HERE, POSE AR?"
boy keep quiet, go behind of me and my friend.
finally bought our food, then after that, then we realise, there is a west school final bball match in the sport hall, thats why so many student are here, after we eat, we went to take a look,
its the RI vs chung cheng, chung cheng win the match, i can say that chung cheng is really good, no joke, but of cos i am better la. after the match its like 4.30pm already, then ah liang call, say he coming down, so i ask him, his house there got pple play bball, so in the end we went to play bball, of cos, we win all the loser there... hahaha
after that, it is around 6, then we faster go gym, then we gym untill 7.30pm, we went home, wow! today i pump my chest! now i FEEL MAN! WOOO HOOOO!
gtg
byebye

-sign
dennis

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha why you so fierce sia. big size bully lower sec ar. lol

10:58 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

no lo! i endure liao, ar bo, u will see my face in news paper le ....
title " 19 years old guy, wrack a bunch of stupid monkeys..."

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care big bully.. ^_^

12:24 PM  
Blogger acissej ++ said...

hahaha.. bully ppl le still tink u r right ah.. budden..hmm.. they ought to b taught a lesson sometimes..

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE!
yr dear mei :P

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home