Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blood Donation...

29/06/2005
Yawn!!!!! today had lesson at 9am, so i wake up at 7.30am then go shower and prepare... i reach sch, and meet xuelin agin, but i late again! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!
then she go her lesson, then i go makan... i had mee goreng, nice leh, dun play play! hahahhaha, after that i go lesson with my friend... reach class hear my teacher crap, then after that my teacher give us break, so on the way to canteen with my friends, we alk pass the hall, they are having blood donation, so i go and donate lo, my friends all go makan, lolx, then again, need to fill up those stupid form, then after that, doctor check up, and then go to sit on a special chair, then donate lo... hahahha
its my 5th time donating my blood, but i still dun dare to look at the huge pin poke into my arm... hahaha, then got a guy come and took my photo, then he took the photo of my hand lo, what the fuck! then i say to him
" hello! can take my face also? u take my hand , no one know who am i leh.." hahahhaa
after that he really took the photo of me.. hahhahaa, then after the packet of blood is full, they cut the tube and stuff lo, then wrap the wound for me, and i can go take my refreshment, after taking my refreshment, they call me to go take photo with those other blood donaer, then go a NEWPAPER reporter come and ask me for a interview, so interview lo
reporter :" is this the 1st time u r donating blood?"
me :" nah, its my 5th time!"
reporter :" so, how come u r so on! willing to come and donate?"
me :" hmmmm.... cos i think that donating blood is like , i can help pple, and its doesn't feel anything at all, so why not?"
reporter :" u very handsome leh, wan to be on our front page?"(ok la, from here talk cock)
me :" hmmm, ok lo!"
after that she ask my name and number, then i go back to class le.....
then around 3pm, i go back to he hall and ask the nurse, cos the wound abit pain, last time donate not pain at all, so i go ask them, what happen, then they check for me, and tell me maybe i take heavy stuff, then they rewrap the wound for me and give me a cream to apply if i had pain on it, then after sch i go home lo
meet my dad at the coffee shop below my house, then we had dinner together ....

thats all ba
-sign up
Dennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home