Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

breakfirst with xuelin

28/06/05
6.30am
"DING DONG DING DONG" my clock ring, then i wake up, go to the wash room, then i on the tap....
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot to on the hot water! i am like jumping around shouting in the morning!!!!! lolx! then after that i cool down, and on my hot water... WOW! SHIOK!!!! hahhaa, after shower, i found out i forgot to took my towel!!! shit! so i decide to shout for my mum, but after thinking that she is still sleeping, so i took a risk of running naked back to my room..... MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! i did it! no one saw me! i am good hur! hahaha
after that i change , then i go to sch lo, meet xuelin at the sch canteen at 7.30am for breakfirst, but as usual, i am late.. muahhahahaa use to it already la, hard to change, so i reach 7.40am, then found out her friends also there, then i found out my friends also there, so i eat with my friends lo... hahhahaaa, after that is lesson, boring lesson, never bring my cutter and piler, so we all are free for the 4 hour lesson, after that lesson ,we went to play bball, wow! hot day lo!
and i think i burn my face... hahhahaha
wow! like that cool leh, like YANG GUANG NAN HAI! YEAH!!!!!!
after that got another lesson in a air-con room, then wow! relax and study hard!, then around 4.30pm , dismiss, os i go striaght home, tired ar, somemore i burn my face!
reach hoem do my project, yeah! i complete it! so happy! muahahhaa
ok la, thats all for my day today
cya pple
love yeah!

-sign off
Dennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home