Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Another Working Day..

25/6/2005 (sat)
Today morning wake up, saw my hp got a sms, my boss call me to go work, i was like half happy half sian, i wan to work but lazy to change.. lolx
then when i reach work place, nora, aflian and jennifer will there, , so i change to my adidas uniform, and start serving customer, then around 2pm, got a phone call, so i ans and say " good afternoon! adidas ngee ass city, dennis speaking,how may i help u?" then the lady say, hi, u guys got adidas pink shirt? then i say we dun have, we only got polo tee, so she say my friend say got, then i tell her, why not u come over our shop and have look at our others apparal, then she say, what sziae she wear? i was like WTF? i never see u b4 i know u wear what size? then i ask her, how tall or u? slim or plump? then she say, not too fat not to slim, then i say M, then she say u sure M can? then i say, why not u come down and try? then she change topic, ask me how much? then i say male $45, female $39, then she say, " WOW ! WHY SO EXP ONE AR?" then i say, not sure... then after that she ask for my name ,and the shop number of suntec city, after that she hang up le, i was talking to her for 9 whole fucking mins! wtf! bitch!
then dinner time i bought BIG MAC MEAL! recently cavre for mac donald lolx...
after work, i wan to go out , but all my friends like not free, so i went home...

to the bitch: u really bitch leh, stupid or what? ask me u wear what size? i never even see u b4! BITCH!!!!!!!!

ps: i think i sure kana complain letter.. lolx

-sign off
dennis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home