Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I miss u ,ah gong

its so fast.... its been like 1 month plus ever since my grandpa pass away. but when ever i think of him, my tears roll down, alot of stuff happen after my grandpa pass away.. i was sack from my job, cos of the resturant dun wan any more part timers, 2nd i was reject by tp,rp,sp and np, now still left nyp... but i had already register to ite dover, and i am in for the electronice course, so now i dun dare to think about going to poly, cos i know its like no chance at all..
another thing is that, i am abit confuse, whether to go to ns first or continue my study first... haiz....

that day, i went to temple with my mum to chant for my grandpa... when i see his photo, i can like feel that he is just around me, and again my mum and me brust out in tears.. my grandpa is a very very nice person, he will never say no to anything we ask him to help us do.. and since young my cousin, desmond and i stay at my grandparent house, and its my grandpa who look after us most of the time.... and slowly when we grow up, i selfdom go and visit him... after that we found out his sickness, i then went to visit him more often.... but by then, i wanna but him his favor food , but my mum say that ah gong cant eat those stuff now... the night when ah gong pass away, i was working, i rush down right after my work, when i reach there, he is already in coma, my mum told me that ah gong brain is already dead... but his heart is still beating... i think that he is waiting for everyone to come.... everyone cry in the hospital....

1 month had pass, but its like all these just happen yesterday... till now, i still cant believe that my ah gong is gone... and the last word he say to me is * bao bao* although he had a hard time talking by then, but he still try his best to call my name when i come...

well.. really hope that time will heal...
ah gong will always be in our memory...
i miss u ah gong..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home