Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Super lazy to update for the past few days, gonna update it today...









Dedicate this video as a goodbye gift for Janet, it end here, and its a FULL STOP.

Alright! nvm about that, i am feeling good and better than before! thanks to all my PENG YU! (FRIENDS)..
Work for me has been kinda relax, as i took alot of leave, need to clear my leave b4 2007 end,if not my leave will just go wasted.. but then, the more leave i take, means the lesser meal allowance i will receive..

No work = no meal allowance

No meal allowance = lesser $$$

Lesser $$$ = Less party

Less party = No Fun

But anyway, i cut down on my party session, now concentrate back with my band, went Boon studio with my band last sunday, we had a simple jamming session, been quite sometime since i really jam, cos i NS, another guy NS , all NS! stupid shit...

Calvin the bassist...










The guy in Elmo Tees is "TOE" , Our Lead Guitarlist...

Went to town with Calvin and Toe after jamming for dinner.

24 Dec 2007
Christmas Eve ................. Gonna be a lonely christmas for me and Weng
Reason:
1) Nigel is flying off to London for hoilday with his gf
2) Peiling will be spending it with her complicate relationship gf
3) I am single and Weng is single
So its just me and weng spending it alone....

At 830pm, Nigel and Weng come over and fetch me, cos me and weng send him off to the airport. Nigel treat us dinner at BK, think he is in super good mood! but i is nice friend, i only order a WHOOPER MEAL and upsize it!

Din manage to take photo with him, cos he is too busy with his gf, so me and weng just watch him walk into the gate, both of us got TEARS ROLL DOWN OUR EYES, as we wave good bye to them, so after that, me and weng will TAKE CARE of Nigel car for the next 2 WEEKS! MUAHHAHAHAHA!

We drive off to Timber to drink and eat PIZZA, their pizza is super nice! but its kinda lonely la, its only me and Weng.. Both of us will like hoping some girls would POP BY and say " HI BOYS, are u lonely tonight? cos we are too!" MUAHHAHA!

Walk to Clark quey at around 1am, then meet Peiling over there, then sit outside mos to chitchat, then saw JANET and her gf, we both look shock, but dun care already, so relax relax.. after that, me and weng decide to go in MOS to party, but its kinda disappointing la.. cos the music sucks! (ZOUK STILL ROCKS!) i think the air-con spoilt! everyone was like sweating their ass out, and i saw this si bei sweaty guy, wow! he sweat untill like he just finish his 2.4km run...

Left MOS at around 5am , then weng fetch me home...

25 DEC 2007


HO!HO!HO!
MERRY CHRISTMAS LO!

Woke up at 4pm+ then got change and go to my Uncle place for family dinner, had steamboat, i was late, everyone eaten, left me, so i had the steamboat alone, its kinda sad la, but what to do, i was late...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy nolvadex online tamoxifen use and endometrial cancer - tamoxifen gynecomastia

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home