Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 15, 2007

just go back from MOS.......
Super Stone now.. Stone, but yet, still can update blog...
11 Dec 2007

Tues after work, met up with janet at bugis, went to watch Golden Compass with her, i dun really catch the ball of the show, maybe cos i cant stop peeping my eyes to the right.
After the Movie, we went to had dinner, and chat, it been a year since i last seen her..
now i believe this phase (wait long long...)LOLX
walk her home after that..
12 Dec 2007
Today i is very ke lian.. i had this for LUNCH...When trying to enjoy my tomyam bowl noodle, my Blooder Huixian from Seng Keng Npc, call me, he really is brother to the max, he say "Dennis i having steamboat buffet lunch, so i ended up with a lot of tomyam prawn and fish in my stomach.. the even better news was that i didnt have to pay a single cent for it because my boss belanja one :)" WOW! i hear this, my BALLS nearly burst!!! here i am eating TOMYAM MAGGI! U EATING TOMYAM STEAMBOAT! NVM LA HOR! what are brother for...

Met janet below of her house, going ZOUK with her, went to GREAT WORLD CITY for dinner..
Isn't she adorable?
haiya, use to it lo!, rock star always kana snap shot... what to do? who ask me so famous!

After Zouk, i send her home again... Then i go home ZzZzZzZzzzz lo..

13 Dec 2007

Met up with janet and Calvin to town to watch "THE WARLORDS"

THE SHOW IS AWESOME! I nv forget this phase " WAN TO BE THEIF! BE THE BIGGEST!" (direct translation) , wow! this phase Inspirer me!

Before the movie start, we slack at preview lounge at cine.. slack for 2 hours lo..

Very Act Cute lo...

14 Dec 2007
Went to MOS with NS mate and janet friends.. i was too tired, so i sit outside of mos untill close, inhale all the 2nd smoke and the vomit on the floor.. lolx, lucky no one throw me coin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home