Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LINKIN PARK LIVE CONCERT IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went to Linkin Park concert at the indoor stadium! its was great!
Their performance is super duper good lo! they still sound so great even thought its a LIVE CONCERT!
Look at all the photos i post! This one is before the concert.. we will sitted by 8pm, which what the ticket states ..
then we wait
and wait....
and wait...
and then continue to wait...
untill 9pm...
THE CURRENT DROP DOWN!And LINKIN PARK IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!Look at the back ground color! so nice lo! RED, BLUE, YELLOW! so many color! so color -the-full!I head bang through out the whole concert! i even jump up and down like monkey!The concert only last for 1hr20mins like this,then took a Photo with terissa! my idol... MUHAHAH! she smart ar, faster take photo with me, i be singapore FUTURE ROCKSTAR!!!!
21st Birthday
All these photo i dun know why, now then can upload..
The girls and me outside MOS on my birthday!
My Buddy!!!!!!
Thats my Ns MATE! xiao xian (my BLOODER) and Chao!(the hip hop master)
My ite mate, Ah liang!( he will one day become justin dong pai lake)
The Girls again!
This is damn gay la! i came back from the washroom, and found out they got me a birthday cake! and i had a shock of my life! and of cos, famous pple like me, always got my photo taken!
Blow candle lo! WTH is KW trying to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home