Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 30, 2007

28th sept 07
Woke up at 5.30am , then go wash up as usual, then booooom! change to my half u and fall in for breakfirst.. same routine every morning..
Afternoon LAW lesson my OC(officer in charge) ask us to go to recreation room for class....
This is the recreation room(look more like a arcade to me)
At the HTA Range complex
Then book out at 5pm !!!!!
reach home, shower change and meet up with eric in town, he wanted to buy some stuff..Ming Came over to fetch us, cos we are going to MOS!!!!!! met up with Frank outside mos, MOS is damn fun today lo! and oh yeah! a girl from beijing ask for my number.. power to the max seh! then i communication break down with her.. her chinese really is deep deep hard hard to understand.. not like mine, english 30% chinese30% malay 30% hokkien 10%...
then left at 4am, ming send me home! wa lao, again, i touch deep deep into the bottom of my heart.. lolx
woke up at 12pm, then relax at home, at night go dinner with my parent.. then ah liang suddenly call me, ask me go VELVET DRAGON..
i went cos he told me free entry.. Reach there 1100pm.. outside alot of girls.... i tell ah liang, POWER!then when go in, damn bored la... inside so big, no crowded at all!!!!then very little dance somemore!!! i feel like telling pple there.. come club dun dance, might as well dun come..!! cock seh!
Left VD at 4am, then go makan with liang at mac till 6am...


OMG! ITS SUNDAY AGAIN!
SUNDAY = BOOK IN DAY!
BOOK IN DAY = SIANSATION DAY
SIANSATION DAY = SIAN TO THE MAX!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home