Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 09, 2007

OMG! TML I'M ENLISTING!
I "THINK" i am mentally prepare...
and
I "THINK" i perpare all the stuff i need in camp...
60% excited..
40% nervous..
HAHA!
Top 5 Pple/Things i gonna miss most:
1 . Mum and Dad
2 . My Computer
3 . My Buddies
4 . Adidas Crew
5 . FRIENDS
Tml gonna report to Police Academy by 8.30am, damn so early!
5 July 2007
Went Chalet with my Ite school mate! so fast! some of us already know each other for 4 years...

6 July 2007
Met up with ethel,hiday,shaiful,hafiz,michelle and sherie at zouk,I wanna party b4 i enlist ar! its was really fun,just that its abit crowded, pple pushing here and there! but over all, i enjoy it! Really thanks to u guys who come with me! its super fun ar! when i book out, lets go PARTY again!

DO NOT FORGET ME PPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home