Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Been long since i last update! alot of things happen lately ar! But all are good and fun stuff! muahhaa!
Adidas Suntec crew!Joel,Bert,lai chin, Joe,Suki and of cos me!Adidas vivo crew!Zaba,Sherie,Sean,Kim,mike,Jane,Celest,Nathan,me and hock
daniel,nurul,shaiful and me
Wan,shaiful, and me

10 may 2007
Attend my Graduation in school, wear a tie on my graduation, cos i am going to stage for special award! The
"ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AWARD"
and i am getting
"MERIT OF CREDIT AWARD" a.k.a COM
i am really happy to get COM, as this is the award that all students of ite dream of having, its only given to top 5% ite student in Singapore! muhahaa! now i can ya ya papaya!Me & Yi jun (both awardist) muhaha!me,Mr ong(section head),Mr Paul Sim(section head of electronics),my project partner guoyao and jun haome, Mr Ng and guoyao
(The World Skill Competition team) WSSMe,guoyao,My Ng and Syakrl
(The Singapore Robotic games team)Mdm Ong
Mr Sheikh
The man that taught me EMath(i got 95/100 for exam! muaahha)

12 may 2005
Treat mum to a Japanese restaurant as to also celebrate Mother's day for her!
I LOVE U MUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home