Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The answer

18 sept 2006
Din go to sch today! not really feeling well. so took a day off from sch, not really sch, actually i am having sch vacation right now, but guoyao and me had to go back to sch lab everyday to get our project going.
woke up at 11+am and fall back to sleep till 2+pm, watch some DVD and slack around, play with my guitar and act like i am performing on stage.
din eat anything the whole day, just too lazy to go down and grab my lunch.
so just wait for dad to come ack and get me my dinner.
After dinner, watch some DVD again, and go online.
saw janet online, "double click" her msn nick, and ask her a Q that i always been wanting to ask..
i din know why, just got the courage to ask her today.
the question is kinda stupid, but then i finally got my ans....
yes, she did once like me.. and yes, thats already very good enough for me.
dun care if she got someone else or what so ever shit, i dun care...
19 sept 2006
went to sch today, as usual, rot there , and got my stuff moving abit, and finally its time to go home, reach home at 6+ and had my dinner with my dad at the coffee shop.
around 10pm, saw fire works out of my window! think its for the IMF event. took a photo of the fireworks!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
janet once told me, she miss the chance of watching the fireworks..
so i took a photo of it
hope u like it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home