Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 15, 2006

Jack Purcell

13 sept 2006

Skip school today,slack around and had maggi mee for break first, met up with ting fu at 3pm at novena
on my way to novena, saw janet on the train, 1 out of a million chances! haahaa! so i walk to her and say hi! she gave me the super duper ultra shock look! so i say! its me! remember? haahaa
found out she was going to sch for her exam! so we took the same train together ...

so reach novena, met up with ting fu and went straight up to adidas novena to get 2 soccer ball! 1 for ting fu 1 for me! i play soccer NOW! lolx.

then took train to tiong babru for hair cut, and took bus 195 to great world city, where my uncle dvd shop located, go there took alot of dvd movie home , alot as in really alot , i guess 20+ movies! lols!
after that went to Gallery located at pacific plaza to get my self a new pair of sneaker!


Converse Jack Purcell !

Been wanting to get this pair of sneaker since long! so when i got my pay! first thing buy this shit! hahahhaa!

Once got my shoes, was pretty tired, been a long day, went alot of places, so deceide to go home, cos planning to go club tonight at mos with my classmate.

reach home around 6+pm, shower and had my dinner, and suddenly, ah liang sms me, saying he is not going, and kowk heng say he is not feeling well, oh man! so in the end cancel .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home