Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 24, 2006

17 june 2006
saturday

went to work at cathay with a sore eyes and running nose.when i reach my work place, cos of the air-con , it makes my sore eyes feel very dry, so i decide to go wet my eye on my way to the wash room, my right ankle, which is the one having the most injury, trip on to the edge, and i sprain my ankle. i was like in pain, but there is so many pple in the washroom, so i just had to act tough, and treat it as in nohting happen, and i slowly walk back to shop, and try to slow down my working speed.i was thinking, wtf? think is the worst day i ever had.. so time pass slow with my sore eyes, running nose and sprain ankle, finally its my dinner break, went to buy a eye-mo after my dinner. feel a little better after dropping eye mo into my eyes, but after awhile, i feel that MR.FEVER is on its way, and b4 i knew it, i got a fever.i feel thats the worst day i ever had, -sore eyes-running nose-pain in the ankle-fever
and finally finally, its time to go home, i was like, WOW! FINALLY!!!!reach home, took some left over fever and flu pills (was sick a month ago)and i went to bed, when i woke up in the morning, feel so sick, check my temp, i was shock, i got a fever of 38.5degree, so i though i just need some rest, never did i expect, the fever continue to shoot up, and finally, i cant take it, i went to see a doctordoctor say i got a high fever of 39.4 degree.. no wonder, i feel so terrible. i request for an injection, and when i reach home, i feel so much better. went to bed super early.
next day, the fever gone, so in the evening i ask calvin out for movie, and we went to cine to watch slient hill, that one of the stupidest show i watch, so boring, the show about this mother running around searching for her daughter, stupid show, keep on running around. haha! after movie,went to play x-box with calvin, addicted to the winning eleven(soccer game).

ps: if u r reading this blog, u an'it nothing to anyone, at least u r special to me.. i miss u

will i get to ask u out again? or will i be able to find any more excuse to ask u out? or maybe just to see u? i be just right here waiting for u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home