Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Birthday


23/10/2004 Posted by Hello
Went orchard with peiling and nigel to go early celebrate my birthday..
i meet nigel 1 at clementi,then after that we take train to orchard,then we go to cine to buy movie tickets,we watch the show ladykiller, the show not bad la,but nice...
after that we go to pacifc plaza to buy clothes,then nigel and peiling buy me a DCshoes t-shirt,thanks ar nigel and peiling ! the t-shirt $45 leh! lol quite exp.. then after that me and nigel go back to cine for movie...
after the show,peiling havent come,then we need to wait for her b4 we go for yuki yaki..cos yuki yaki buffet got time de, 2h30 min only,where got enough for us! haha,,but no choice we wait for peiling come,then me and nigel go around. walk walk,after that peiling come liao we eat ar! lol..
person $30.50,then got DO.IT.YOURSELF(D.I.Y) ice cream,we make ,then nigel go pourd all the flavor of icecream in side,then mix it,damn lo,not nice! lol we eat untill 11.30pm,after that take the north line train home,then nigel take cab home.. haha,then in the tran,me and peiling bo liao,we take photo of ourself! hahah

28/10/2004
My Birthday,then i go home celebrate birthday with my parent,cos everyyear celebrate with them,then at night order KFC ,cos parent today work untill very late then reach home,then i eat 4 piece of chicken leh! hahahhaa

30/10/2004
i wake up at around 10,then watch cartoon,lol nice nice! after that i go shower and change ,going out with chi tiong,gy,ah liang ,gin and jasper for movie to celebrate my birthday,then we reach cine ,we bought the ticket,"THE DOLL MASTER" wow,the show damn fucking scary! lol alot of scary part,lol if u wan to watch damn horro show,thats the one! lol,after that we went to eat sakura buffet,its a international buffet, oh ya,they all also bought me a "NBA LIVE 2005 " PC game for present,wow,the game damn exp ... thanks guys,after that we went home,reach home around 10+pm

31/10/2004

today wake up at 8,damn tired,cos last nght sleep at 3.30am,talk to someone on the phone...then i shower and change to go to taman jurong for bballs,when i reach the coach call our bballs team to perform some bballs trick for the dun know what pple in charge of taman jurong to see.. lol.. after that we go eat lunch at S-11 then go home liao,wow now abit head ache... just now bball time stomach kana knock by friends, then very pain,scare internal injury! lol k la gtg,byebye

4 Comments:

Blogger annabelle khan said...

hugs! =)

11:40 AM  
Blogger acissej ++ said...

hMm.. yea..i tink tt movie ish scary enuff.. gd lo hor.. u free to watch movie.. i mugging bks at hm..zzz

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " dennis " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there dennis, while trying to find a great work at home parent, I found your page. Even though Birthday wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it sure grabbed my attention. I will check back frequently to see if you have posted anything new relating to work at home parent.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home