Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 18, 2004

GUARDS MAN


hmmmm.. went to sch today,then go office to ask if can ask sch help me to defer,then the pple there,ask for my the enlistment form,then call us to write our class o the paper,after that ,they say we can leave liao.
after that we no lesson,our teacher never come.. hahah then we talk about alot of ns stuff in class.. then i found out that Guards man are almost like commando,then kinda shiok lo! hahaha,after that sch end liao,me and my friend went to gym to do some work out,also wan to start to perpare myself for NS ... if cannot defer,then i 17 dec 2004 9.00am go in camp liao... then botak liao! WOW COME TO THINK OF IT,QUITE COOL!!!!!! LOL! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger annabelle khan said...

=)

12:43 AM  
Blogger acissej ++ said...

yea..of coz cool la.. cut hair le..no hair!! nt cool..den hot meh...

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good good... dennis go for ns then my peaceful n quiet days will be back.. lol.. enjoy urself while at ns ba.. *star*

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home