Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 22, 2004

Rainning day

Today nearly late for sch,cos no one call me wake up, LOL! my mum went thailand ma... so had to wake up myself,then wait up at 7.15,then i rush to toilet,take a quick shower,and change to uniform.. then i rush to sch liao, got a test at 8.00am...
the test i think i can get 75marks and above.. me clever!!! HAHAHHAA,then after sch went home, when i reach home, "BOMMM!!! BOMMM!!!" rainning!!! wow,what a cold afternoon. hahah then i play dod,and cook myself instant noodle.. hahahaha...

*************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************

Last night b4 i sleep,took out all the postcard she wrote for me, so sweet , can still remember every single post card when she give it to me.. hahaha i tear as i read by... i tear as i fell alseep....
All the good memory will always be in my mind...

And btw,wan to thank 2 person,who stay by me and thanks for talking to me....

Take care everyone...

3 Comments:

Blogger acissej ++ said...

lolx.. u tears to slp...nxt morn wake up..eyes got red nt? nxt time u wan thx ppl.. muz state who ma.. no sincerity..Lolx...aniwae... no pt tearing over sth which is.. er.. nt dere animore?

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. fun right..mum go overseas then can learn alot of new experiences.. =) mst be independent.. ya.. hmm.. after some time... wat u'll rmb will jst be e happy stuff ba.. ^-^

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home