Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 23, 2005

My Wisdom Tooth

Today is 23 jan 2005, actually got work de, but in the end never go, take leave, cos of the pain in my tooth, actually the pain in my tooth has been there for like around 4 days? went to bukit batok to see the dentist, the dentist say my pain is couse by my wisdom tooth, and it need to pluck out. because that my wisdom tooth is cover by my gum, so the dentist need to do a small surgery....
First the dentist give me a injection, to make me numb, after that, he cut away my gum, then the tooth is cut into smaller portions, so that he can remove it bit by bit. after the tooth is removed, the dentist will sitich my gum back... wow! at first not pain, but after the numb is gone, the pain is ... u cant imaging! then the dentist say i need to go back to remove the sitich on 6 fed, which is 2 weeks later.. sad sad..... sure will pain again de... sian leh chinese new year coming, no food for me this year...
when i reach home i pain untill i drop tear! hahhaha, now better abit liao, but my gum is still bleeding....
so thats all about my wisdom tooth! pain! pain! pain!

2 Comments:

Blogger ytmf said...

eee i hate dentist!! yucks eww ouch!! bleah.

10:02 PM  
Blogger - rihs - said...

haha. poor thing. i hate going to dentists.. tsk tsk tsk...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home